AIM
mthealien

Thelemite Thelemite

The smoothness............

.........instantly made me think of 2 nes games, Demon Sword, and Ninja Gaiden 2. I am VERY comfortable with the controls, i like the graphics and the music too! If the music is in the audio portal you should link to them.

Nanobeast Nanobeast

Dammit dude!

Why'd you make such a fun, addictive game?! I'm not going to get anything done today!
lol

RatherRandomReality responds:

You can achieve plenty of medals and complete many chapters. That would be a lot done. Thanks for playing!

Paper Quest Level Pack Paper Quest Level Pack

Fun game!

I'm really enjoying this! I like the play control, graphics and music. If the music is in the audio portal, be sure to link to it!

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

I AM THE MAGICIAN!

Lol this game was a lot of fun! The part with the bee held me up the most. The controls can't be further explained people arrow keys to move, x to do other stuff. Try not to over think the puzzles, and try everything, even killing yourself.

16k Lander 16k Lander

Love it!

8 bit is the shit, and so is this game! I miss games like this. I feel like this game needs achievements/trophy's.

Space Career Space Career

I thought it was pretty cool.

The controls felt a little on the "doughy" side if you know what I mean, but otherwise i had a lot of fun with this.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Blew my socks off as promised!

That was the shit. I spent most of my time upgrading and personalizing my character. I found the battles intense and satisfying, some of the best motion capture i've ever seen! The boss battles were amazing, you've definitely set the bar a little higher for developers everywhere. I don't know how you managed to get a full cast of top notch actors and a Grammy award winning soundtrack onto a game that is free, but that's awesome!

AVOIDAL AVOIDAL

Awesome game

Although i kinda suck at this, i'm having a ton of fun! :D I don't think i've ever played a game quite like this.

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

Upon finding the game:
I LOVED the first one and i didn't even know there was a second one! I still play the shit out of the first one!

After playing for a little while:
I love this shit, i'm gonna be playing this forever dude!

Hanger Hanger

Nice dude

I had a lot of fun playing this, even though i kinda suck at it lol. Very refreshing after playing that shitty toothless bowling game that was listed before this on the portal. 9/10 4/5